- Capacity: 6 Quart
- Power: 1100 W, AC, 120 V
- Product Size: 13.4 * 12.6 * 12.5 in
- Inner Pot Size: 9.41 * 9.41 * 6.18 in
- Inner Diameter of Inner Pot: 8.66 in
- Product Weight: 11.9 lb
- Ceramic Inner Pot: BPA-free for food contact materials, and made without PTFE and PFOAs
- What’s Included: 1 x 6.0-Quart Pressure Cooker, 1 x Inner Pot, 1 x Steam Rack, 1 x Recipe Book, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Quick Reference Guide
Q1: Why splatters when quickly releasing steam?
– Too-much-fluid recipes will cause splatters (ex. soups, stews), it’s recommend to stay the ‘Seal’ position, and release steam naturally.
For most recipes, releasing steam naturally for a couple of minutes after cooking has finished, and then releasing steam quickly, will be applied to most recipes without much fluid.
Q2: Why the Slow Cook setting isn’t hot after a very long time preheat?
– It is a normal situation. Longer cooking time, more nutrients will be lost, to better lock the food nutrients, a good slow cooker will keep a low temperature to steer clear of nutrients lost much after hours cooking, and still keep a tender and juicy taste.
Q3: When to open the lid?
– After the waft value has dropped, you’ll be able to open the lid.
Q4: What are the orange dots in lid and pot base?
– They’re indicated marks to will let you close and secure the lid more easily. Align the orange dot on the lid with the orange dot on the pressure cooker base, and then twist clockwise.
Replacement Accessories: Search for B0C6TB4VWW (inner pot) or B0C8HZGHL3 (sealing ring) to find more accessories
9 Machines in 1: Pressure Cook, Rice, Steam, Sterilize, Oatmeal/Porridge, Stew/Broth, Bean/Grain, Meat/Poultry, Slow Cook, Sauté, Ferment, Sous Vide, Keep Warm
EASY TO CLEAN: Stainless steel, fingerprint-resistant housing, the 0.5-inch widened pot gap, and the dishwasher-secure lid, inner pot, and accessories make cleanup a breeze
STRESS-FREE VENTING: The Seal/Vent button away from the steam release value, and the 30° backward-angled steam release design, make a safer and easier venting
REAL-TIME PROGRESS BAR: Monitor cooking at a glance with a progress bar on the display
ANTI-SPIN DESIGN: The inner pot is equipped with an anti-spin design that secures the pot for sautéing and stirring
QUICK MEALS: Pressure cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods or use the Slow Cook function for stews and soups
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: The aluminum cooking pot has a ceramic, hard, nonstick coating, which is BPA-Free for food contact materials, and made without PTFE and PFOA
12 SAFETY FEATURES: The pressure cooker is designed with a double-layer anti-scalding lid and overheat protection to keep cooking secure
INCLUDED RECIPES: Enjoy an included recipe cookbook and more in-app recipes on the free VeSync app to never run out of delicious ideas