The pair to have on hand. These Ek Tools small precision scissors feature non-stick blades that make cutting adhesives easy. The precision tip is great for detailed and close cutting on paper, vellum, photos and more. Safety covers for storage. Comfort grip handles for right and left hand use. Approximately 5-inch long.
1 X scissors
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
· EASILY CUT PAPER FOR YOUR CRAFTING PROJECTS: Loved by crafters and gardeners far and wide, these top-rated crafting scissors are the industry standard for good reason. These high-precision scrapbook scissors easily cut paper, vellum, photos, paper flowers, oragami, and more thanks to a precision tip and incredibly sharp edges. If you wish to have super sharp scissors to fussy cut or harvest herbs, look no further.
· TAKE FRUSTRATION OUT OF YOUR DIY PROJECTS: Featuring non-stick blades made of high-grade stainless steel, the best crafting scissors to be had are ideal for cutting adhesive-backed paper, too. They are wonderful art scissors and can be utilized by kids or adults at home, school or the office.
· CUT WITHOUT WEARING OUT YOUR HAND: Thanks to ergonomic, comfort grip handles, and a micro-tip blade you can have maximum keep watch over and stability for fussy cutting. The sharp, 5-inch blades work for right or left-handed use and are easy to maneuver. They have got stood the test of time and use by hundreds of thousands of crafters, scrapbookers, gardeners and DIYers.
· STAY SAFE WHEN NOT IN USE: Simply snap on your protective cover to give protection to these scrapbook scissors from damage and prevent accidents. If you find yourself ready to use them, they are xcellent scissors for gardening, pruning, harvesting, and shaping flowers, herbs and small plants.
· INVEST IN YOUR CREATIVE EXPRESSION: These heavy-duty scissors are incredibly durable and feature amazing blade tension, plus they’re corrosion resistant. Use them for papercrafting, scrapbooking, cardmaking, or quilling. They’re very comfortable scissors, also great for sewing, embroidery, crochet – simply put, they’re versatile crafting scissors.