- Make sure the charging port cover is in place before washing the scale.
- The scale is IPX6 water resistant, because of this it may well face up to most liquid spills out without permanent damage. On the other hand, we still recommend wiping the scale dry with a soft cloth after any spills to keep it in optimal condition.
- The battery icon will flash at the same time as the scale is recharging and stop flashing when it’s fully charged.
- Weight Capacity: 10000 g / 22 lbs
- Minimum Measurement: 2 g
- Measurement Increments: 1 g
- Units: g / oz / lb:oz / ml (Milk & Water) / fl’oz (Milk & Water)
- Auto-Off: 3 min
- Power: Rechargeable Battery
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.6 x 0.8 inches
- 1 x Digital Kitchen Scale
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery (Sealed, Non-Removable)
- 1 x USB-C Cable
Be sure this fits by entering your model number.
Max Capacity: Weigh objects as heavy as 22 lb/10 kg and as light as 2 g in increments of 1 g
Water-Resistant Design: The scale features an IPX6 waterproof design, allowing you to easily measure liquids and wipe the scale clean
Rechargeable Battery: The scale also includes a 300mAh rechargeable battery and comes with a USB-C charging cable
5 Units: Choose from ounces, pounds and ounces, grams, milliliters (milk and water), and fluid ounces (milk and water)
Bonus Features: Use the tare feature and hold function for added convenience
Multipurpose Use: The scale turns out to be useful for baking, meal prep, baby food prep, weighing babies and pets, weighing parcels, and planning DIY projects
Helpful Tip: The battery icon will flash at the same time as the scale is recharging and stop flashing when it’s fully charged